Job type: Full-time / In-person
Location: Mountain View, CA or London, UK
Samaya AI is seeking an experienced Full Stack Engineer to help revolutionize the way professionals access knowledge. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for developing AI products that solve common pain points for professionals across various industries.
- Develop and scale web applications
- Design API and services
- Monitor and debug applications in production
- Collaborate with team members to ship new product/features
- Improve our engineering processes
- Strong programming skills across the entire stack (TypeScript, React, Python, Docker, K8s, AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Ability to quickly learn new languages and tools
- Track record of successfully working in similar roles
- Passion, independence, and a willingness to take ownership of tasks
- Interest in search and large language models
About Samaya AI
Samaya AI is dedicated to changing the way professionals access and use knowledge through the use of generative AI. Our team consists of top-tier ML scientists, software engineers, and full-stack developers working collaboratively in an inclusive, truth-seeking environment. Join us in shaping the future of knowledge and AI technology!
How to apply?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: name, email, phone number, resume/CV, LinkedIn profile, and website (if applicable).